ClickBid 10.0.220107 ReleaseJanuary 7, 2022
- Updated best practices were added to Manage Bidders, Manage Items, Data Management, and New Event Instruction pages.
- Modify Tickets: Additional verbiage was added next to the title “Sold Out Message” under Ticket Information, Sponsorship Information, and Underwriting Information.
- Guest Update Link page: Updated verbiage under the “tap for more info…” button if a ticket page has “add a selection” set up.
- Recurring Donor: Send Login Link now sends the link even if a recurring donation hasn’t happened yet.
- Manage Items: Live Eventstream items starting bid and raise can be updated from the Batch Update area.
- Bidding site: Donation item with a progress bar shows all “stats” under the bar.
- Item Share Link Page: is now always showing images.
- Renewing an account that did not have a previous ticket page and purchasing one for the first time will not present “Manage Ticket Pages” under Event Tickets.
- Donations page style has been updated.
- In the Donation Description content area when using the toolbar “Ordered List” and “Unordered List” they are now displaying correctly on the Donation Page.
- RSVP ticket: updated verbiage
- Readiness Dashboard: will only show a warning for Quantity items starting bid under $5.
- Bidder Import template: if a duplicate phone or email address is imported and there is no bidder number on the template only the first and last name will show. If a bidder number is entered on the template then the warning will show the bidder number.
- Landing Page Content:
- Page Settings: under the Navigation area if there is no ticket page licensed for the admin account, the “Ticket Form Name” field will be labeled “Ticket Page Url http(s):// is required”.
- When pasting from a word document into Landing page sections the Keep and Clean buttons are once again visible.
- Payout email dates/times are matching the Reconciled Transactions dates/times (adjusted for time zone).
- When the cc fees are 0.000 in the admin, the ticket page receipts will not show the line for Administration Fee.
Become a subscriber
Subscribe to our blog and get the latest updates straight to your inbox.